I forgot to do this post yesterday so it's backdate (again) :P The prompt was Graveyard so I decided to freehand some gravestones :D I really liked these until I tried to put the writing RIP on them.
For the base I used a mixture of Zoya Dove, Savvy Grey and Illamasqua DWS and Snap. I did the details with a black striper and acrylic paint. The black borders are not meant to be even as I wanted them to look like they where different shapes.
Only 2 prompts left for this challenge! If you'd like to see the rest of the participating manis be sure to check out the hashtag #halloweenchallenge2013 on Instagram or see the InLinkz list below!